Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Which type of battery has lowest internal losses

On Mar 4, 7:29*pm, "William Sommerwerck"
wrote:
I don't "know", but I suspect the silver cells have a longer shelf life.
They also have a higher energy density.

That's also what I found in going to Wikipedia, so I'll look for the
silver cells at my local Menards Hardware store. It's enuf closer to
where I live than HD or Lowes to make it my store of choice, as long
as I get a name brand. For unnamed stuff, I am dubious about the
quality Menards sells ever since I bought some unnamed boxed finishing
nails and found them to be about as durable as uncooked spaghetti.