Posted to uk.d-i-y
JimK[_2_] JimK[_2_] is offline

Default corrugated asbestos garage roof, how to spread my weight?

On 4 Mar, 16:46, Andy Dingley wrote:
On 4 Mar, 16:10, JimK wrote:

presumably some sort of analysis was required here? e.g. were they
perhaps moss "roots" you're remembering?

What you forget is that some of us either have analytical chemical
laboratories at home, or our friends are the sort of obsessives who
want to use their own toys to see what sort of crap is on our roof
8-) But washing it out, removing the organics and sticking the rest
under a microscope isn't exactly rocket science.

Can't forget what I never knew: )

You also never said that lab. analysis (sp) was necessary - just to
"look at it"....

Anyhow (fellow scientist :), how do you know you were looking at the
actuall "killer" fibres themselves?....

Cheers
JimK