Posted to alt.home.repair
Jay Hanig[_3_] Jay Hanig[_3_] is offline

Default For those people using OE to read newsgroups

On 3/2/2010 8:43 PM, Bob F wrote:
Jon typed:
If you find that your newsreader (OE) doesn't properly quote some
messages (especially those from google groups), there is a freeware
fix called "oe quotefix".

I have been using this for over a year now, with no problems
whatsoever.

Back in the day when I used Outlook Express, I also used Quotefix with
good results. As for affiliation with the authors of the software, it's
freeware, so it can't make any difference.

Don't know them myself either.

As far as I know, there are versions available for Outlook and Outlook
Express, but that's it.

Jay