Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mike Harrison Mike Harrison is offline

Default Interesting pliers at CPC

On Thu, 04 Mar 2010 01:19:41 +0000, Grimly Curmudgeon wrote:

drugs began to take hold. I remember Bob Eager
saying something like:

I found that if you cut through a live ring circuit with ordinary wire
cutters, you end up with those two extra wire stripping notches after
the flash and the bang... I found the resulting wire cutters to be
extremely useful, but unfortunately mislaid them about 10 years later. I
guess I can always make another one ;-)

You don't get the chance these days - the RCD will flip first.

Not if you get it dead straight - earth core is thinner than the others..!