Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default After

On Wed, 3 Mar 2010 10:02:25 -0800, the infamous "CW"
scrawled the following:

"Lee Michaels" wrote in message
.. .

"jloomis" wrote in message
Designed a new carport/greenhouse for the client.
just completed.
john

I assume that this is some kind of greenhouse.

Seeing as that was what he wrote (and you quoted), you would be correct.

Wow, I can see the red glow of Lee's blush all the way up here in
Oregon.

--
An author spends months writing a book, and maybe puts his
heart's blood into it, and then it lies about unread till