Posted to alt.home.repair
Douglas Johnson[_2_] Douglas Johnson[_2_] is offline

Default Toyota acceleration Was Snow Cover On Roof Provides Wind Protection?

Jim Yanik wrote:

Douglas Johnson wrote in
:

Thus the necessity of as little government as possible.
Except that DemocRATs are for BIG government and Big Brother.

So are the Republicans, just in different areas. Big military, big police, war
on terror, warrantless wiretaps, denial of habeas...

Restricting who you can marry has existed for long before Republicans.

Sure. But it is still a government mandate that restricts freedoms, your
original point.

But DemocRATs want to restrict your free speech through speech
codes and "fairness doctrines",they want to restrict(ban) gun
ownership,they want to nullify your private property rights(like Kelo),they
want to discard the Constitution so they can advance communism.Oh,and
DemocRATs are for Racism,always have been.They still believe non-white
races need special priveleges to be "equal" to whites.

Ain't no saints here. As I started out, it is the nature of government to
mandate and restrict rights. You are trying to frame it as "My guys are giving
good restrictions and those guys are giving bad restrictions." OK. I get that.

But by the way, not all Democrats (notice the correct capitalization) share the
same views any more that all Republicans are of one mind. I think most
Democrats would view the characterization above as extreme.

-- Doug