Posted to alt.home.repair
Tony[_19_] Tony[_19_] is offline

Default Toyota acceleration Was Snow Cover On Roof Provides WindProtection?

Ed Pawlowski wrote:

"Harry K" wrote

Live in snow country and every kid
had a ball learning spins and recovery when adults weren't watching on
parking lots and country roads.

Actually, my father took us out so we could do those things.

My father didn't, but I did that for my daughter and I did it for
myself, starting in parking lots. When roads are snow covered I
regularly do test skids and acceleration tests when no other cars are in
sight and I'm not likely to do damage if I do go out of control. I do
the same on wet roads too. I was surprised how easy I could make the
back of a front wheel drive the car slide as I turned faster/sharper
than normal.