Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] salty@dog.com is offline

Default Toyota acceleration Was Snow Cover On Roof Provides Wind Protection?

On Wed, 3 Mar 2010 17:27:49 -0500, "Ed Pawlowski"
wrote:

wrote in message

Nope, those days are gone. Shame since it is a Sonata Limited with the
249
hp V-6 It will beat a lot of so called muscle cars and has a top speed of
137 mph. I have no problem getting to 70 on the on-ramp.

Any muscle cars that a Sonata could beat would definitely have the
qualifier "so called" in front of the term "muscle car".

Evidently you've not driven the newer V-6. I forget the auto mag that did
the test where it beat a Camero in the quarter mile.

Then obviously the Camaro was not a real muscle car, either.

Perky, zippy, peppy... sure. Muscle car? LOL!