Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
FatBytestard FatBytestard is offline

Default IE Crap

On Wed, 03 Mar 2010 08:33:24 -0800, Fred Abse
wrote:

On Mon, 01 Mar 2010 18:27:44 -0800, Archimedes' Lever wrote:

On Mon, 01 Mar 2010 17:04:04 -0700, "Paul Hovnanian P.E."
wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote:

[snip]

I don't know why John insists on using 'FTP' links. He should just
dump the photos into an unlinked folder on his main website so that
search engines don't find them. Then you don't need FTP capability to
see it. It would probably load a lot faster, as well.

I think he just likes screwing with people who don't know how to set up
proxy servers. ;-)

There are several FREE file hosting sites.

Maybe he doesn't want to put files somewhere out of his control.

If he is making them publicly available through the ftp, there is no
difference. If you think there is, your head will never be in the
clouds.