Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim Yanik Jim Yanik is offline

Default Toyota acceleration Was Snow Cover On Roof Provides Wind Protection?

Douglas Johnson wrote in
:

Since I owned an Audi of the appropriate vintage, I paid a lot of
attention to the unintended acceleration issues at the time. Car and
Driver magazine has some first rate automotive engineers on the
staff. They showed conclusively that the brakes can overcome a full
throttle. As mentioned in this thread, they did so again recently.

did they do this with the car MOVING at speed,and THEN try to stop the car
with full throttle?
Or just put the brakes on and floor the gas pedal?

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik