Posted to alt.home.repair
AZ Nomad[_2_] AZ Nomad[_2_] is offline

Default Toyota acceleration Was Snow Cover On Roof Provides WindProtection?

On Wed, 03 Mar 2010 12:18:58 GMT, Doug Miller wrote:
In article , "Ed Pawlowski" wrote:

"Doug Miller" wrote

Not true. The parking brake uses exactly the same pads that the service
brake uses, except (as noted) on only two wheels instead of all four.

Not true, My Sonata has rear disc brakes, but the parking brake has shoes
inside of a drum. I've tried stopping the car with it and doubt it would
have a lot of effect at full throttle.

Depends on the vehicle. In my experience, the overwhelming majority use the
exact same set of pads/shoes.

Actually not. Most cars with rear disk brakes use a small drum for the
parking brake.