Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Toyota acceleration Was Snow Cover On Roof Provides Wind Protection?

"Tony" wrote
That has been my understanding in the past, but I'm not so sure about
some of the newer cars from all that I've read. I'll have to try it on
my wife's car since it won't work on mine. When I push both the gas and
brake at the same time, the engine goes to idle no matter the speed. When
stopped, it it like being in neutral if I hold the brake down.

Dang, you can't even do "line lock" burnouts!

Nope, those days are gone. Shame since it is a Sonata Limited with the 249
hp V-6 It will beat a lot of so called muscle cars and has a top speed of
137 mph. I have no problem getting to 70 on the on-ramp.