Posted to misc.consumers.house
Erehwon[_3_] Erehwon[_3_] is offline

Default Objective reviews & ratings of dishwashers?

"Bert Hyman" wrote in message
. ..
We're ready to replace our 15 year old Bosch. We were never happy with
its performance or reliability anyway.

Are there any legit online sources of ratings and reviews? Browsing
around, all the sites I've hit so far seem to be nothing but parking
places for paid ads directing you to other Web sites.

Is Consumer Reports still held in high regard in this area? Is their Web
site a useful substitute for the magazine and worth the subscription
fee?

I've seen comments that Bosch has improved its reliability in recent
years; true, or just marketing blather?

--
Bert Hyman St. Paul, MN

www.epinions.com/Dishwashers ??