Posted to sci.electronics.repair
[email protected] PlainBill47@yahoo.com is offline

Default WRONG CONTEXT you STUPID MORON

On Wed, 3 Mar 2010 00:02:50 +1100, "Phil Allison"
wrote:

"Dave Plowman (****ing Nut Case Pommy **** )

Studio luminaries are commonly filament lamps.

** DUUUUUHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!

WRONG CONTEXT - you ****ing STUPID MORON !

In the UK TV hasn't been mains locked for about 40 years.

** WRONG CONTEXT - you ****ing STUPID MORON !

Fluorescent types are used on location these days,

** WRONG CONTEXT - you ****ing STUPID MORON !

Only time I've seen a phased array used was for a boxing ring

** WRONG CONTEXT - you ****ing STUPID MORON !

Someone PLEEEEASE go and SHOOT this imbecile through the head !!!

.... Phil

You can do that yourself. The concept is simple - insert the muzzle
of the pistol in your ear and pull the trigger. If you are too stupid
to understand the concept, let me know, I'll gladly break it down into
a series of steps even you can follow.

PlainBill