Posted to uk.d-i-y
NT[_2_] NT[_2_] is offline

Default Answers on a postcard ...

On Mar 2, 8:27*am, Douglas de Lacey wrote:
Following a cloakroom re-fit, I've tried to give away on local
newsgroups 180 blue 6" tiles. No takers. So: what does a d-i-y-er do
with 180 tiles?

(If anyone here wants them I'm in the Cambridge area.)

Douglas de Lacey

Tile a table? Or give them to some unemployed person to smash and use
the pieces as a mosaic border. Glue 5 of them together with leftover
tile cement to make a cube, and puzzle people with what its for. There
isnt any real use for them, hence you cant even give them away. You
might use a few as coasters.

NT