Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

Default IE Crap

"Paul Hovnanian P.E." wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote:

[snip]

I don't know why John insists on using 'FTP' links. He should just
dump the photos into an unlinked folder on his main website so that
search engines don't find them. Then you don't need FTP capability to
see it. It would probably load a lot faster, as well.

I think he just likes screwing with people who don't know how to set up
proxy servers. ;-)

Several times I tried to see what he was linked to and was either
denied access, or only got part of the file. I use 'Coffee Cup FTP' to
upload files to my websites, but it's a pain to keep adding 'servers'
for a file or two only to have problems with the files.

--
Greed is the root of all eBay.