Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad
Archimedes' Lever Archimedes' Lever is offline

Default IE Crap

On Mon, 01 Mar 2010 17:04:04 -0700, "Paul Hovnanian P.E."
wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote:

[snip]

I don't know why John insists on using 'FTP' links. He should just
dump the photos into an unlinked folder on his main website so that
search engines don't find them. Then you don't need FTP capability to
see it. It would probably load a lot faster, as well.

I think he just likes screwing with people who don't know how to set up
proxy servers. ;-)

There are several FREE file hosting sites.

You are the kind of idiots that would try to use a street flare to
light a bon fire, when a simple friggin' match would suffice.