Posted to alt.home.repair
mm mm is offline

Default Toyota acceleration Was Snow Cover On Roof Provides Wind Protection?

On Mon, 1 Mar 2010 14:53:59 -0800 (PST), wrote:

I don't know, but in the case of the Lexus that killed 4 people in CA,
the car was going out of control long enough for a passenger to call
911 and be on the call long enough to tell what was happening. The
driver was a CA Highway Patrol officer, who you would think would have
enough sense and understanding of what to do so with that amount of
time you would think he would have tried all the obvious things.

At the time, I thought it was the driver's fault, but I don't think so
anymore.