Posted to rec.woodworking

Default O/T: Another Winner - Not

"GarageWoodworks" wrote in message
On Mar 1, 10:28 pm, "Lew Hodgett" wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/ydmnvr8

Obviously the voice of inexperience.

Lew

I saw that too. Glad to see I'm not the only one in this ng that
reads the Huffpo.

To those that think the unemployed are sitting on their hands and
collecting checks I say this: Fire up your resume and start applying
for jobs that you are qualified for (if you can find any). Wait and
see how many interviews you receive and report back. There are very
few jobs and it is very competitive.

At one time he was partly correct. Some years ago when it was much easier
to find a job, I knew a few guys that collected for the first five of six
possible months before looking for a job. They always found one too.
Today, it can take a year or more to find a decent job.