Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Pawn Shop Bargains ...

Robert Swinney wrote:

That's gotta be a bargain. I paid more than that for 1 battery for my old Craftsman. A cheap,
errrrr "conservative" friend brough me the drill and 2 batteries and charger to see if I could
repair it - with proviso he didn't want to spend any money on it. I said, "nope, can't be done"
and traded him out of it for a set of pin gages. The pin gages hadn't cost me anything, so figured
I might be ahead in the deal. It is an industrial quality drill set. I had to replace the
batteries and charger for around 100 bux.

That's the same price I bought mine for about three months ago. At
that time a spare battery was a dollar less than the drill on sale, so I
bought two drills so I would have a spare charger, too. I find it very
handy to have both drills charged & ready with different bits. It saves
me some time, and a lot of pain on most jobs.

--
Greed is the root of all eBay.