Posted to uk.d-i-y
Tim Watts Tim Watts is offline

Default Self Levelling Screed

Tim Watts
wibbled on Monday 01 March 2010 13:37

So I rang the GP like they said I should. I'm not sure how they know it's
swine flu without a blood test? Could be anything.

GP rang back. "Almost 0% chance of swine flu round here" he said - "fair
enough, just doing what the NHS website said to do" I replied. "Get some
Solpadeine and some neurofen. Solpadeine 2 off, every 4 hours for the day
and neurofen at night".

Boy that solpadeine is good gear. I'm still ill but I don't care about it
Finally I can treat flu as it should be treated, a good excuse to stay in
bed and watch TV.

Pharmacist said "Ah, man flu then". I wanted to say, "but at least I only
become completely useless and sociopathic once a decade, not monthly", but
as they are the only pharmacist for miles....

--
Tim Watts