Posted to alt.engineering.electrical,sci.electronics.basics,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.repair
Proteus IIV Proteus IIV is offline

Default 45-degree diagonal cutters?

On Feb 23, 8:24*pm, krw wrote:
On Tue, 23 Feb 2010 17:19:27 -0800, life imitates life

wrote:
On Tue, 23 Feb 2010 15:10:07 -0800 (PST), Proteus IIV
wrote:

On Feb 23, 6:01 pm, krw wrote:
On Tue, 23 Feb 2010 17:23:42 +0000, Pomegranate *******

QUITE A ROMANCE YOU TWO HAVE GOING ON HERE

I AM PROTEUS

*I must admit. *The Proteus retard finally got ONE thing right. *They
are sucking each other's dicks at every turn. *Pretty pathetic, they are,
actually. *Bwuahahahahahahahahahahaaha!

...and we all know you've been sucking Roy's dick for a year.

*Even the group troll knows what you two retarded ****s are about!

DimBulb and Roy, sounds like a real professional team! *Don't let the
pussy bite, DimBulb.- Hide quoted text -

FAGGOT GET ALIFE YOU ALL WISH USER ROYKEY WERE STILL HERE

I KIND OF WISH HE WERE STILL AROUND TOO

BUT HE OBVIOUSL;Y HAS BETTER ASPIRATIONS THAN WHAT YOU QUEERS HAVE IN
MIND
YOU PATHETIC SOCIOPATH

I AM PROTEUS