Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Snag[_3_] Snag[_3_] is offline

Default Pawn Shop Bargains ...

Wes wrote:
cavelamb wrote:

Not here, Don.
Prices are .9 Retail, at least.

That is the asking price. What is the selling price?

Wes

Heh , I got a glance of the tag when Greg pulled it off the nail gun I
just bought . They were askin' 40 bucks , he offered it to me for 20 .
Easily half of my power tools were purchased at this pawn shop , and they
know it . They also know it's my first stop when I need something .
I think I'm going to go with the HF battery drill , just not confident of
used batteries . There's no way that I know of to test those battery packs ,
at least with new I can get a warranty replacement if it's dead from the
gitgo . Replacement batteries for the name brand tools can easily cost more
than the tool ...
--
Snag
"90 FLHTCU "Strider"