Posted to rec.woodworking
Upscale Upscale is offline

Default HF Clamps on Sale

On Sun, 28 Feb 2010 10:12:30 -0800, Larry Jaques

All my clamps are cheapies and, other than the occasional mark left
when I used too thin a pad, I've had no problems with them. Bar, C,

It depends on what you're looking for or need in a clamp. I've never
been particularly impressed with the adjustability capabilities of
Bessey clamps, but that's not why I like them. For me, the ability to
sit flat and square while not tipping over is what I like. So, to that
end, the fill my needs quite well. Add in a set of KP blocks and
you've got and instant panel door clamping setup.