mttt

Default Table Saw Blade Question

"dustin pockets" wrote in message
om...

Being slightly skeptical, I gotta wonder what else is going on here
that I don't know about-or is this blade/stabilizer combo this good.
What say you?

News to me about the saws used in the demo being fined-tuned machines - but
it makes sense. (Wondering a little how "tuned" they'd stay given the rigors
of moving from show to show to show.)

The Oldham Signature blade series comes in a couple of flavors. One for
about $80 available from thewoodworkerschoice.com scored very well in a FWW
blade test. Only bested by the WWII.

Lowes used to carry a $40 version of that Oldham Signature blade. Outward
appearances we such that they seemed identical. Only the product number was
the give away that the Lowes flavor wasn't the same one tested by FWW. That
said - the Lowes flavor cut pretty well in my saw. I bought two and find
them comparable to a Freud I have.