Posted to rec.woodworking
kansascats kansascats is offline

Default 97524 Harbor Freight 2-in-1 18ga nailer / stapler

Well.. guess I'll pull it out of the box (no case with mine) and fire
a few rounds of staples that I bought. Since I have the PC 2" brad
nailer -- and don't ever recall a jam, I'll just test out the stable
functionality of the HF.

I have a HF 21 degree, 10 ga. framing nailer that works pretty well.
The real nuisance is that sometimes it double fires. I bought it
quite a few years ago -- didn't use it much until last fall when I
built a 8' x 8' shed. Partially my inexperience I'm sure, but I had
trouble getting a consistent drive depth, and as noted, the 1 out of
50 or so double fires. I wish I could just shut off it's ability to
do the fire w/o pulling the trigger another time.