Sam Shank

Default Lint free rags?

I use cheesecloth covered sponge for applying oil/poly/wax finishes and
stains, then put it in a baggie and pop it in the freezer, where it will
generally last a few months. The "rags in a box" also work surprisingly well
IME, and are more "lint free" than most rags sold for the purpose.

As per a FWW article on quick drying oil finishes, I use VIVA brand
paper towels.

They have no lint, but are wimpy. They tear and wear out easily and
quickly. You will use a lot of them. Also, you will need to be careful
on endgrain and on places where the grain isn't so smooth, such as oak
that hasn't been sanded very well.

The other benefit of this particular brand name, is that there is no
'quilting pattern' to leave streaks.

--
please remove @com.com and change att and dott to @ and .

Thanks, Sam (trying to minimize spam)