Posted to rec.woodworking

Default HF Clamps on Sale

On 2/26/2010 8:51 PM Bill spake thus:

Went to HF today in Indianapolis and saw 24" cast iron and steel clamps on
sale for $4.99 and the 6" ones for $2.99.
Looked like really good quality for the money. I think Lew mentioned them
to me the first time. I am only mentioning this because I did not see the
sale advertised in their fliers. I picked up 4 and 6 of them, respectively.
I hope that will be enough to get me started. Following someone else's
suggestion I looked them all over carefully, so I didn't bring home any that
were bent or ill-fitting.

Well, you know what they say: you can't be too rich, too thin or have
too many clamps.

- a Usenet "apology"