Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] pdrahn@coinet.com is offline

Default 30 new drones

On Feb 26, 6:53*pm, "Ed Huntress" wrote:
Very cool drones, many of them new, being built or in development around the
world. These are some amazing aircraft, ranging from a 150-gram thing with a
single maple-leaf-like wing, up to some monsters with 175-foot wingspan that
carry a boatload of munitions and sensors. Power ranges from fuel-cell
electric power to a modified Ford truck engine that burns hydrogen:

http://www.popsci.com/technology/gal...-future-drones

--
Ed Huntress

Very interesting, indeed. And those are just some of the ones we know
about. Didn't show any from Russia, China, Japan, the Koreas, etc.

I notice not one can identify and take out a suicide bomber.

Paul