Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Snag[_3_] Snag[_3_] is offline

Default Pawn Shop Bargains ...

Wes wrote:
"Snag" wrote:

Porter Cable 18ga 5/8" - 1 3/8" pin nailer in like-new shape . List
price $70-$80 , plus shipping .
Pawn shop price 20 bucks . This is a sweet finish nailer , one of
the newer models with adjustable depth stop . Now all I need is a
16ga that'll handle 2 1/2" pins and I'll be set .
I stopped at the place to ask if I could hang a flyer , Greg
(owner? not sure) had this one hangin' on the wall . Been tradin'
with these folks for several years , I bought my lathe from them .
Nice guys , and they always take good care of my tool needs - if
they got what I need .

What is a pin nailer? I have a Porter Cable brad nailer and my mom,
who loves having her two boys work on her house has a Bosch finishing
and framing nailer. Well she owns them, my brother seems to always
have them at his house.

I also have a PC roofing nailer. I bought it when my brother was
building a house. I figured my house would need a re-roof down the
road so I bought early. I replaced my roofing with steel. Maybe
I'll get to use it re-roofing the garage someday.

Wes
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller

Same as your brad nailer I reckon . Geographic dialectic differences ...

--
Snag
"90 FLHTCU "Strider"