Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Does anyone have a Fog Shower?

I think we all hate getting out of the shower cold and butt freezing
during the winter and I was thinking of a steam shower
that could save water, Iet you turn off the water, scrub, and then
rinse without the air being freezing.
But I'm wondering how much could it cost, and I mean does it work
using a compressor??

*The steam showers that I have wired consist of a small boiler that heats
the water to generate the steam and releases it under pressure. They are a
little pricey and require a water line and a power line to be installed.
Whatever water you save you will make up for in electricity costs. I have
never heard of anyone using steam to rinse off, but I don't stick around to
see how they are used after the installation.

Here's a sample: http://www.steamsaunabath.com/catalo...hp/cPath/64_65

Do a search for steam generators and steam showers for more info.

Perhaps a heat lamp may help you feel warm while drying off. I have wall
heaters to warm the bathrooms before going in and when coming out of the
shower.