Posted to alt.electronics,soc.religion.quaker
bcon1 bcon1 is offline

Default biblical

You are just like 'hercules' - a big month & no Brains.moron
"Jon" wrote in message
m...
Revelation 1:18 I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am
alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.

Matthew 10:28 And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to
kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and
body in hell.

I have the keys of hell and of death, and I'm using them to systematically
destroy both her soul and body in hell.

Why? Because she deserves to die, and I deserve to administer it.

Psalms 23:5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine
enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

Psalms 110:1 A Psalm of David. The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou at
my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool.