Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Yitzak Yitzak is offline

Default mp3 player will not play songs

On 26 Feb, 02:38, "Arfa Daily" wrote:
"Yitzak" wrote in message

Hi
Problem started after I re-formatted the mp3 player to act as
abootbale device to fix a PC.

I wanted to reuse it as a player so I
reformatted it as FAT16 - didn't work then tried
reset it using its special button

I copy/sync files to it ok and they play off the stick using a PC.
However when I try and play them using teh player itself it doesn't
work. The light flashes (like the song is paused and thats it).

tried loading latest firmware doesn't load (bandflash type returned by
HWSC is not supported by the firmware)

The mp3 player is Lavod MusicTube LFA-299x - their website no help.
Email support link is broken.

Any help would be appreciated

No help I'm afraid, but I know exactly how you must be feeling. How many
times have we all tried something like this, only to get that horrible
sinking feeling when it all fails to come back as it was ...

My iPod Touch seems to screw up into a locked condition every time there is
a software update for it. There then follows a half hour of anxious
butt-clenching, as you put it through its 'restore' function, and watch all
its settings disappearing ...

My condolences on the loss of your player ... *:-(

Arfa

Arfa - I think I will have to take it out to the yard with my shotgun
and quickly put an end to her misery.