Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Robert Macy Robert Macy is offline

Default Need Schematics, Assembly Drawings, Parts List of TektronixCPS250

On Feb 25, 7:15*am, Dan Wright wrote:
On Feb 25, 2:12*am, Robert Macy wrote:

Tektronix CPS250 Multiple Output Power Supply

Great Lab supply, but the 2N3055 for the 5Vdc supply blew out [very
leaky base-emitter junction, I think] and took out an internal fuse
too.

But I would like to see the schematic to see if there's a likelihood
that the death of the output transistor could have 'weakened' some
other parts.

So, ...is there any archive repository for these classic laboratory
units?

Schematic would be a big help. *Assembly Drawings help, too.

One of those 'Calibration Labs' must have such a schematic in their
archives.

Robert

Take a look at:http://www.tequipment.net/TektronixCPS250.html

Also:http://www.distisource.com/
has a lot of tech sheets linked from their site. Look at the bottom of
the page for links to those.

Thank you for your reply. At least I got a copy of the "Users Manual"
from the Tektronix website.

The links at the bottom of distisourc.com did not list any Tektronix
products. Did I miss something?

Either way, thanks for acquainting me with this website. I gave up on
Globalspec as useless. Perhaps this site has better search/
information/display.

Robert