Posted to rec.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default 97524 Harbor Freight 2-in-1 18ga nailer / stapler

On 2/25/2010 1:59 AM, wrote:

BUT... this particular gun seems to be nothing but problems. I don't
have one as I already have a couple of small staplers. But three
different guys I know have bought them and said the jam like the
crazy, and while they aren't too bad to get back to work, they
described as little as 3 - 4 staples shot between jams.

Among other brad nailers, I have a "Delta" brand 18ga bradder that also
shoots narrow (1/4") crown staples. Amazing how much use that gun gets.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/22/08