Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Removing odor

"LDosser" wrote in
:

"Morris Dovey" wrote in message
On 2/24/2010 11:00 PM, Mike Marlow wrote:
wrote in message

wrote in message

"Herb wrote in message

I'm just browsing, but can appreciate your problem. I have not
seen any
mention of ventilation yet. A small fan running continuously
should help
disburse the odor better.

To the rest of the house maybe...

As to the fumes (odors), try placing some burning
candles in the area to burn them off. It seemed to help a lot for
my last project. (Pie pans, etc make excellent safety trays for
the candles.)

Concerning a safety tray,,,, think a little further. Most fumes
like this
are "highly" flamable. A lit candle might cause an explosion.

Maybe... if you let the concentration build up to a high enough
level, and
the moon is at the right phase and Jupiter aligns with mars, or
if... well,
I was going to throw one in about you and Swing and Houston, but
I'll just
end here...

The candle should be grounded.

And ESD protocols followed.

Don't smoke around the candle either; it could ignite.

Puckdropper