Posted to rec.woodworking

Default 97524 Harbor Freight 2-in-1 18ga nailer / stapler

kansascats wrote in news:d8f4d014-d45d-4075-b897-
:

Any opinions about this gun?

I have a PC 18ga 2" brad nailer and 15ga finish nailer. Both
excellent.

This HF gun was 17.99, and the stapler seemed like it might come in
handy some day.

Fastener capacity: Brad nails 1/2" to 2", Staples 3/4" to 1-1/2"

Want one? Just pay shipping and I'll dig it out of the garage sale pile
for you. The gun often fails to advance the nails for the next firing,
and leaves a divot in the wood when it does so. (I was using the nails
that came with the kit.)

When it worked, it was nice. However, it hardly ever worked.

Puckdropper