Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Don Foreman Don Foreman is offline

Default Nam Vet Epic Beard Man vs. Tyronne: AC Transit Bus Fight

On Wed, 24 Feb 2010 19:23:02 +0000, Mark Rand
wrote:

On Wed, 24 Feb 2010 10:59:48 -0800, Larry Jaques
wrote:

I haven't yet seen the videos, but let me get this straight: In your
"civilized" world, the guy who does the _talking_ is the agressor (who
goes to jail) and the guy who actually throws the _punches_ is the
poor victim (who goes scott free)? Do you honestly consider that fair
community policy? Words are illegal but fighting is not?

Watch the videos and make your mind up on who is the guilty party in the
incident. IMO the guy who actually provoked the incident and then threw the
_punches_ is the aggressor, who now seems to be being feted for his actions.

Mark Rand
RTFM

Who did actually strike the other first, escalating from verbal
exchange to physical violence? I thought it was the black guy but
perhaps I missed something.

The white guy showed remarkable restraint or ineptitude if he really
is a combat vet.