Posted to alt.home.repair
benick[_2_] benick[_2_] is offline

Default Bathroom Ceiling Problem

"desgnr" wrote in message
I have a ceiling in my bathroom that had textured paint on it.
There is an exhaust fan that is used everytime i take a shower.
After years there were a couple spots where the textured paint feel off.
I scraped the whole ceiling.
Then i patched the bad areas with joint compound ( there were alot of bad
areas )
Then i sanded & primed the ceiling,then painted it.
NOW there are alot of areas where the paint is peeling & cracking.
How can i fix this without redrying the ceiling ?

--
Dell Inspiron
Pentium dual-core 2.2 GHz

You should have skimmed coated the ENTIRE ceiling with Easysand Setting Type
Compound or replaced the sheetrock..The residue left behind from the texture
causes problems for whatever reason...BTDT MANY times...HTH...