Posted to alt.home.repair
Douglas Johnson[_2_] Douglas Johnson[_2_] is offline

Default Bloom Energy on 60 Minutes

Jim Yanik wrote:

I don't trust 60 Minutes to give an honest story.
They have lost their credibility.(Bush memos and Dan Rather...)

I don't completely trust any news organization, by itself, to give an honest
story. Not CBS, NBC, Fox, or whoever. I've been personally involved in a
number of incidents that later made the news. More often than not, I wasn't
sure they were talking about the same thing.

But on the other hand, just because someone has said something false, it does
not mean everything they say is false. If it is something important, check it
with other sources. In the case of the Bloom story, it appears to be fairly
accurate, even if told with a bit of wide-eyed awe.

-- Doug