Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Kevin Miller[_2_] Kevin Miller[_2_] is offline

Default To sell or keep --- hoarding

TWW wrote:

Anyway it is cold out today and it is too hard to work with a foggy
face shield out in the unheated garage so am passing time reading
these posts. It is good to see this group getting lively again.

I can sympathize, although my garage isn't too bad this winter. It's
been pretty mild here. the face shield though, I remember seeing an
article in the AAW journal a few years back where a guy wore a catchers
mask instead of a face shield. They had a photo of him looking like he
was worked over by loan shark goons. It was actually a nice sized hunk
of wood that flew off the lathe at high speed which was his inspiration
to wearing the face cage, IIRC.

You could always try one of those on a cooler day...

....Kevin
--
Kevin Miller
Juneau, Alaska