Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ned Simmons Ned Simmons is offline

Default Sony Magnescale alignment procedure

On Tue, 23 Feb 2010 08:13:23 -0500, Joseph Gwinn
wrote:

Are there any patent numbers on the scale or reader? Looking up the
patents can be very useful.

No patent numbers that I can find. But as I mentioned to DoN, I did
find some Sony patents that look to be on point.

Also, Sony may still have data on the scale.

Sony is remarkably stingy even with data on current products. But one
of my customers uses a slew of the Sony tape scales, so I might call
in a favor and see if they can get anything from their distributor.

--
Ned Simmons