Posted to alt.home.repair
ransley ransley is offline

Default nitrogen gas in cans

On Feb 23, 10:03*pm, "Nonny" wrote:
I wonder why some company doesn't begin to sell compressed
nitrogen gas in spray cans, complete with a tube as found on many
lubricant cans. *For foods, a blast of Nitrogen into a zip lock
baggie would help keep food from oxidizing, while a blast into a
paint can before resealing might lengthen the storage life of the
paint.

Am I wrong in my assumptions that it would do this?

--
Nonny

Luxury cars now offer a great seating option for politicians.
These seats blow heated air onto their backside in the winter and
cooled air in the summer. *If sold to voters, though, the car
seats
are modified to just blow smoke up the voter's rump year-round

Air is about 78% nitrogen, the issue is removing the oxygen so you
need to pull a vacume first. They charge alot extra to inflate tires
wirh nitrogen, but how do they remove the oxygen, I dont think they do
at all.