Posted to alt.home.repair
Nonny Nonny is offline

Default nitrogen gas in cans

I wonder why some company doesn't begin to sell compressed
nitrogen gas in spray cans, complete with a tube as found on many
lubricant cans. For foods, a blast of Nitrogen into a zip lock
baggie would help keep food from oxidizing, while a blast into a
paint can before resealing might lengthen the storage life of the
paint.

Am I wrong in my assumptions that it would do this?

--
Nonny

Luxury cars now offer a great seating option for politicians.
These seats blow heated air onto their backside in the winter and
cooled air in the summer. If sold to voters, though, the car
seats
are modified to just blow smoke up the voter's rump year-round