Posted to rec.woodworking
Nonny Nonny is offline

Default Getting a Unisaw home

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
On Sun, 21 Feb 2010 20:01:07 -0800, the infamous "Nonny"
scrawled the following:

"Mike M" wrote in message
. ..

If the Unisaw has wheels, what's wrong with a rope and just pull
it behind the truck. grin

Eloquidiot.

Yup, just having a little fun. grin

BTW, one of the best investments I ever made was to install a dump
kit on my pickup. When installed, it raised the bed 1/8", which
wasn't noticable. However, I could hit a button and the bed would
tilt 50degrees to dump out rock, wood, debris or dirt when I
hauled it. The kit was installed just a MONTH before Hurricane
Fan hit Raleigh, and believe me, after hauling over 100 loads of
debris and tree trunks to the dump, even Mrs. Nonny thought my
investment had paid off.

The other incredibly handy thing I had was a chain hoist in the
lower level garage. When bringing home a planer, for instance, I
pulled under it, hitched the pallet to the hoist and raised it a
couple inches. I then drove the truck out from under it, and
lowered the pallet to a plywood, wheeled platform. That rolled
right into the shop. Cool, and with no helper needed.

--
Nonny

and articulate person who has absolutely no clue
concerning what they are talking about.
The person is typically a media commentator or politician.