Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Burled Frau Burled Frau is offline

Default Climate Change for Wingers (IOW "made simple")

"Hawke" wrote in message
On 2/21/2010 11:03 PM, Burled Frau wrote:

We're talking about earth here, dingbat, not Pluto. Are a lot of
cattle farting tons of methane into the atmosphere on Pluto? Oh, I
guess not Pluto doesn't have an atmosphere. Are Pluto's inhabitants
burning a lot of coal there? There is no correlation between Pluto and
earth, which even you should know.

Ok, I give up. Tell me how are the cows farting on Earth making the
planet Pluto get hotter?

Is Pluto getting hotter? How do you know that? Did you go there and
measure it for yourself or are you taking the word of scientists? I don't
see how you can do that. You don't believe scientists. Or is it just the
ones who do their research on earth you don't believe? Pluto isn't getting
warmer. I don't accept the science. There is no global warming on Pluto.

I just saw a program yesterday called extreme ice. It was about
scientists studying ice all over the world. Glaciers and ice sheets
are melting at a rapid rate. Columbia glacier in Alaska is melting
like mad. Evidence of the increased rate of glaciers melting into the
oceans is unequivocal. Evidence from the warming in the Arctic and in
Greenland's ice sheets shows them melting rapidly. Much faster than
expected from the past. Evidence from ice from 400,000 years ago shows
Co2 levels to be much higher than any time from that period until now.
The evidence just keeps mounting that global warming is a fact. But if
you don't know the facts you might think otherwise. You obviously are
not acquainted with the facts. Not a surprise to me.

That show was made especially for dopes like you.

Actually shows like that are for guys like you. You know you're not a very
bright guy. So you can't really tell who to believe and who not to. That's
why you're a winger. If you had any brains you would watch shows like that
and see for yourself the time lapse photos of Alaska's largest glacier and
the laser measurements of the rate of its flow showing it's shrinking. So
is the ice sheet on Greenland. They have satellite photos showing it. You
are just the type of person who should be seeing this so you would see the
science for yourself and have the facts. But being a winger you will never
actually get the facts and will only get what propaganda that the right
wing network and the right wing radio talkers want you to have. In your
case it's a matter of the advice most needed is the advice least heeded.
And that explains why you talk about things you don't know about. That is
what a right winger always does. It's in the rules for right wingers.

Hawke

Hack the lib, gets his education from television. Tell us Hack, how do cows
farting on Earth make the planet Pluto hotter? How do their farts in L.A.
make the ice melt on Mars?