Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Bill Garber[_3_] Bill Garber[_3_] is offline

Default Telemarketing.

"Jim Thompson" wrote in message ...
On Mon, 22 Feb 2010 22:11:57 -0000, "ian field"
wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7YEbpjCeqg

I have both Tom Mabe's CD's. You should NOT listen on a full stomach,
you'll laugh so hard you'll throw up ;-)

...Jim Thompson

You know, whenever I try that, they always hang up before it gets
nearly that far. Has Tom Mabe ever done the foreign servant answering?
That's one of my favorite ones, and with caller ID, you can almost
always tell when you can do it before you even answer. :-)))))))

Bill