Posted to alt.home.repair
mike mike is offline

Default The right grease

On Feb 22, 1:08*pm, Deacon_Man wrote:
On Feb 22, 2:43*pm, mike wrote:

On Feb 22, 12:40*pm, Deacon_Man wrote:

Guys I know this is off topic, but from what I read here I trust your
opinions. I have a new 9mm Trurus handgun. What kind of grease do you
recomend to use on the slide action. I am treasurer of my Church and
handle a lot of money so I carry this handgun. I do have a Concealed
Handgun License. In the past I used a revolver but recently upgraded
to the semiauto.

Your owner's manual doesn't have anything to say on the matter?

No, the manual just says to use a light grease.

That's something! Standard lithium grease will do fine if for some
reason the grease needs replenising.