Posted to alt.home.repair
Deacon_Man Deacon_Man is offline

Default The right grease

On Feb 22, 2:59*pm, wrote:
On Mon, 22 Feb 2010 12:40:03 -0800 (PST), Deacon_Man

wrote:
Guys I know this is off topic, but from what I read here I trust your
opinions. I have a new 9mm Trurus handgun. What kind of grease do you
recomend to use on the slide action. I am treasurer of my Church and
handle a lot of money so I carry this handgun. I do have a Concealed
Handgun License. In the past I used a revolver but recently upgraded
to the semiauto.

No grease at all, just a very light wipe with a regular gun oil. Too
much lube attracts dust and that attracts water or promotes jams.

I thought grease because it came from the factory with a light grease.
My cleaning kit only has a light oil. You say that's good enough?