Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Hawke[_3_] Hawke[_3_] is offline

Default OT donate to sen. bennett and sen. gillibrand

Hey Ed, I saw you mentioned in your last post that you just read Bad
Samaritans. I read that a year or so ago after I saw the author on Book
TV. I was wondering what you thought about it. Me, I thought he was on
the button in a lot of areas. The hypocrisy countries show on
protectionism is pretty amazing. When you read about how his country,
Korea, went from nothing to the modern world in 40 years and did it by
protecting targeted industries, it makes the free traders look like
idiots. At least to me. What's your take on it?

Hawke